Some of our Aims & Objectives
- To provide high quality, flexible and affordable childcare for children.
- To provide a friendly, welcoming, safe and stimulating environment
- To build on our good reputation,
- To provide nutritional healthy breakfasts and evening snacks at the after school club and aim to promote the education of health and nutrition to the children.
- We are committed to positive play and will reflect an awareness of diversity both in culture and special needs through the choice of resources and activities.
- To work in partnership with parents to meet every child’s individual needs
- To encourage staff to reach their full potential. Staff training and development needs will be addressed to ensure high quality staffing.
- We will continually advertise throughout the school and at open evenings to ensure new parents are kept fully informed of our services we offer, continuing to build links with the local community.
- We will continue to work towards achieving the Quality Kitemark.
- To achieve an outstanding Ofsted grade
We are lucky enough to have sole use of our own club room which is based within Downsbrook Primary School. We also have use of the school hall, school playground, trim trail and field for outdoor play activities