Welcome to the Little Rascals Pre-School. We are a term time preschool which caters for children aged 2-5 years . We open every day between the hours of 09:00-14:00 and operate from The Guide Hall on Forest Road, Worthing. We have a spacious playroom and access to an outside area. We are a small, friendly, pre-school which aims to cater for the individual needs of every child in our care, to allow them to reach their full potential. We do this by providing the opportunity to learn through play in a safe, stimulating environment. and are registered with Ofsted.
The Pre-School is a member of the Pre-School Learning Alliance.
We work closely alongside our Nursery, many of our children go between both settings. A lot of the content on the Nursery pages of this website applies to the preschool i.e. the Learning Through Play, Key person etc so we have decided not to repeat the information. The pages on this website is designed to provide parents and prospective parents with core information about the Pre-School. Please all me if you have any further questions, or call the Nursery if outside the preschool opening hours.
Sarah Watson- Pre-School Manager
Aims of our Pre-School
- To provide an excellent standard of childcare and education.
- To allow children to learn and develop in an environment that supports and values them as individuals.
- To provide opportunities for activities and experiences that will allow the children to progress, following the principles of the early years foundation stage.
- To build positive relationships with children and their families by encouraging parental involvement in Pre-School.
- To prepare children for the transition to primary school and to encourage self-help and independence skills.
- To be positive role models promoting respect and care for each other and our environment.
Copyright 2011. By www.nurseryweb.co.uk.