When you join us at Little Rascals
When your child first joins us, we will work with you to support them through the transition ensuring they are settled. As every child is an individual, we will tailor our approach to suit your child.
We will arrange visits with you so we can get to know you and your child. Naturally, you know your child better than anyone, so our carers will work closely with you to get to know your child’s individual needs and personality – and provide you with regular feedback on how they are progressing. We recognise that we not only have a responsibility for providing exceptional care for your child, but we also need to deliver an excellent service to you.
We pride ourselves on our understanding of the things that really matter to parents when it comes to care – the challenges you face, the worries you wrestle with and the hopes and aspirations you have. We believe that the highest quality childcare can only be delivered in close partnership with parents.
On your child’s first session, you are welcome to stay until your child feels comfortable. When you leave you are welcome to telephone us during the session to see how your child is settling in. Before long your child will be having fun with us and making new friends!
- All clothing, footwear, sun hats and lunch boxes should be labelled to prevent mix-ups
- Children must wear appropriate shoes to pre-school and NO FLIP FLOPS
- When the weather is warmer and the sun is out, please apply suncream to your child before you come along to your session and don’t forget sun hats!
- Wellie boots and coats are a must if the weather is wet and cold, the children love to play outside rain or shine, so don’t let them wear their best clothes to pre-school
Parents are requested to park considerately at drop off and pick up times, please be aware of other road users.
In you would like to enrol your child in the Pre-School please print off a copy of the registration form, fill in the details and return the form to us.
- Admission policy
- Download Registration form